Jen Rozenbaum – Boudoir Photography Bootcamp
- 1 Getting Started In Boudoir
- 2 The Stages Of Learning
- 3 What’s In My Camera Bag: Boudoir Edition
- 4 A NYC Boudoir Studio Tour
- 5 How To Prepare For A Boudoir Shoot
- 6 Interview With Hair And Make-Up Artists
- 7 Styling And Wardrobe Choices For Boudoir
- 8 How To Style And Pick Wardrobe For Boudoir
- 9 Key Foundations For Boudoir Posing
- 10 Posing For Boudoir: The Rotisserie Chicken
- 11 Posing For Boudoir: The Solar System
- 12 Posing For Boudoir: Top Selling Shots
- 13 Shooting Boudoir: Using Light To Create Interest
- 14 How To Shoot Boudoir In A Hotel Room
- 15 Image Post Processing For Boudoir
- 16 Final Edits For Boudoir
- 17 Album Design For Boudoir
- 18 Pricing For Boudoir: Shoot & Burn/Packages
- 19 Pricing For Boudoir: A La Carte
- 20 Pricing For Boudoir: Name Your Own Price
- 21 Pricing For Boudoir: Calculating Your Own Price
- 22 Boudoir Critique
- 23 Boudoir Boot Camp Wrap Up
Make Your Boudoir Business Thrive.
A beautiful collection of boudoir photographs has the power to transform a woman’s sense of self. Suddenly she realizes she can be beautiful, glamorous, and sexy – no apologies needed. Jen Rozenbaum shows you how to make that magic happen in Boudoir Bootcamp.
Jen has built a career celebrating femininity through photography. Her passion and commitment to making women feel beautiful permeates everything she does. In Boudoir Bootcamp she’ll open the door to every aspect of her business so you know exactly what it takes to make a living while making all of your female clients look and feel amazing – every time.
Jen will cover every aspect of owning and operating a boudoir photography business. You’ll learn how to:
Set up a shooting space, either in-home or in studio
Pose, light, and flatter any client
Price your products for profit
In Boudoir Bootcamp you’ll learn exactly what it takes to add boudoir services to your client offerings or establish a boudoir-only business. No matter what services you offer or how small your space, Jen’s insights and ideas will help you make every woman feel more comfortable and confident in front of the camera.
Make your boudoir photography business a thriving one. Join Jen Rozenbaum for Boudoir Bootcamp and learn what it takes to make women look and feel strong and beautiful.
- BONUS MATERIAL WITH PURCHASE
- Boudoir Bootcamp Workbook
- Boudoir Bootcamp Gearlist
- Frequency Separation
- Life of New York City Boudoir Photographer
- Shooting Demo: Male vs Female Photographer
- Shooting Boudoir: Finding the Hidden Gems
- Shooting Boudoir: Fly on the Wall